Monday, December 3, 2007

I never thought I would embrace selling of this.....

As some of you know, I like to concentrate on the fundamental of our profession and pretty much keep our product lines the same.
Portraits in print or on Canvas, with the occasional painting or two
I have recently came to know a fellow photographer that sells Photo Jewelry
Fact is she has such great business concepts and refuses to cater to just anyone and that made me more attracted to her product line, she will work only with Pro's
iow she does not sell to our customer base
O.K. enough rambling on you say
click here to see Heart to Heart Photo Jewelry
I am pretty sure she is accepting no more orders for this year,
but talk about a great product for you to introduce in time for Valentine's day !!!

Steve

No comments: