Monday, January 28, 2008

I just posted this on the Studio Blog.......


I don't cross post (post same thing on more than one Blog) very often
but decided to share another image of Marlie

Again this image just like the prior two posted here a few weeks ago,
this image was created with one Main light located far to our left (her right)
and much closer to her than I normally would place my Main light.

While the Main was at f 5.6 and 1/60th of a second,
there was very little Fill (measured at f 2.8 at 1/20th of a second) about Three stops difference between the Main and the Fill

I share the shutter speeds here because this was done with a continuous light source Not flash.
Camera was Canon 5D with a 24 - 70mm lens set at 45 mm focal length

Light was a WestCott SpiderLite with 5 Halogen Bulbs

Here's the image............

No comments: